Finite Element Analysis :
- Finite element analysis (FEA) is the modelling of products and systems in a virtual environment, for the purpose of finding and solving
potential (or existing) structural or performance issues.
- Structural design margin evaluation, linear and non-linear material evaluation, impact analysis including drop tests.
- Along with this we also perform dynamic structural analysis to understand the vibrational and damping behaviour of your product.
- Finite element services are performed by experts in structural analysis, following industrial standards for simulation.
- Our partnership with NAFEMS makes our simulations standard and High quality based on the international standard.
Computational Fluid Dynamics And Thermal Analysis :
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) is a branch of fluid mechanics that uses numerical analysis and data structures to analyse and
solve problems that involve fluid flows.
- Internal and external flow study for various applications including liquids and gases for bigger and smaller structures.
- Acoustics study for various design standards from acoustics related to buildings till acoustics for Micro structures are done.
- Thermal analysis of cooling and heating structures to optimize the heat generation to get maximum efficiency.
- Our capability also includes advanced studies like Fluid Structure Interactions (FSI), Transient CFD and also customized analysis
using User Defined Functions (UDF).
Design Optimization :
- Optimizing a design for lower cost, achieving specification and improving the functionality.
- We perform different types of Optimization which includes Topology Optimization, Parameter optimization, design
optimization and DOE study.
- Design optimization can be done for all types of analysis FEA, CFD, Thermal, Acoustics, Noise, Electrical and Electronic design
- The optimized design is then tested virtually to confirm the behavior, thus saving cost, time and effort.
- This methodology is proven to provide innovative design results, and the new design is reliable and robust.